Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Hectic much?

This week has started off extremely stressful! Sunday I spent all day studying for a neuro quiz on Monday, didn't do too terribly on that. Then had a practical Monday afternoon (of course this was originally scheduled for Wednesday, but I wanted to get it over with). After finishing the practical I started studying and practicing for the next practical which happened to be today.

I have to say, practicals may be the most nerve wracking thing I've ever experienced. Getting judged on every move you make by your instructors is not my favorite thing. However, I'm pretty sure I did excellent on both! Now that those are done, I have a paper to finish by Friday, a take home final that I get Thursday, my SI final Friday, class Christmas party (I'm in charge of it), and then finals next week. Wow! And in there I'm supposed to have a life. So far I've thought it was Wednesday twice and slept in skipping class once.

Haha! All of this and it's only Tuesday, hopefully the rest of the week goes smoothly and quickly! On the bright side only 10 days till I fly home to sweet NC! Cannot wait!

1 comment:

  1. You're doing so good! And you've almost made it. Go Cassi!!! See you SOON!! :)

    ReplyDelete