Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Free PT :)

So there are pros and cons to having a second year PT student as your roommate.

Starting with the negatives:
1. They freak you out with all the craziness that you'll be running into next year.
2. Basically anything regarding school work is SCARY!!!

On the positive side:
1. You get inside tips on teachers, books, and classes
2. You really learn to appreciate the easy, laid-back pace of the first year!
3. They practice their techniques on you!!!

Tonight, in preparation for practicals, I got some soft tissue work done by my lovely roomie. Boy is it nice to reduce the size of the rocks that had taken up permanent residence in my shoulders. Of course this is only the beginning of the manipulations that I'll be privy to. My back is cracked and loosened up as well. Bottom line? I have been cervically diagnosed and I'm gonna be sore from it tomorrow :) Hopefully we'll eventually get rid of the shoulder tension for good. And I might be asking for such things more often now that I know it's a real option!

Thank you Jill!

No comments:

Post a Comment