Friday, August 30, 2013

RAIN!!!

It's a fairly well known fact that I am a sunshine girl! I love summer, the beach, the sunshine, and everything that entails! However, after being in sunny Southern California for a little over a year now, I have a much greater appreciation for the clouds and rain that are so very rare in this crazy environment. 

What brings this up is that it did rain today! Actual water came down from the sky for longer than 30 seconds! Yes I did run outside on 2 separate occasions to soak in the glorious rain! The second time was more enjoyable than the first because it was more than just a light sprinkle but a decent rain storm complete with a little thunder! No lightning of course, this is SoCal, but still I greatly enjoyed myself and the five minutes that I got to stand in the rain! 

SOAKED!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment