Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The one with all the fun!


Intramural game cheerleader
A La Minute
Market Night
Girls football
Macaroons
Christmas decorating
Victoria gardens shopping
Coffee Cake
Ice skating
Martinelli’s and dance parties
Movie nights
Starbucks study dates
Fro yo

Just to list a few of the super fun things that I’ve gotten to experience so far this quarter!

It has absolutely flown by! It’s already a week from Thanksgiving and I’m having to do a double take at how fast this year has gone! Regardless of the crazy busy schedule that I keep, I’ve had a ton of fun as you can tell! And it’s not over yet! Thanksgiving parties with great food and amazing people will help to carry me over into the craziness of finals. So here we go for the last 23 days before I fly to the good ‘ole south :) 

 Ice skating
Carla, Casey, Kelsey, Cassi, Twyla, Victoria
 Girls Flag football team
A La Minute with Livvie

 Cheering at IM games 
 Macaroons!!
 Yes I even study some.....


 World's best coffee cake! Like for real!!

 Decorating for Christmas with these crazy ladies
 Market night downtown Redlands
 Shopping at Victoria Gardens
 Dance party and sparkling grape juice
Saturday Night movie with my girls

1 comment:

  1. You posted again! Yippee!! Love that I've been in on so much of this fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete