Thursday, January 30, 2014

Suddenly a Grad student!

Oh my word! Things have been completely insane in the world of DPT year 2 students this quarter. I finally feel like grad school has hit. And man has it hit hard! The classes are extreme, the homework crazy, tests daunting, and labs last forever!

My quarter started on a harried note because of the crazy weather the east decided to have at the last possible minute of my Christmas vacation. After realizing my flight from chicago to ontario was cancelled I hurriedly called Southwest and got the first flight back to Cali. That one happened to be on Wednesday after school had started meaning I got to miss the first 3 days of classes. Though usually one would be ecstatic, I was terrified! I'd heard horror stories about this quarter from my roommate last year and I was very nervous to be missing the first few crucial days! Needless to say I got back and managed to get in the swing of things, but boy does missing the beginning make for some stress in this girls life!

So now, tests have begun. Midterms are in full swing and suddenly we have a full week off of school to go to the CSM conference in Vegas. Obviously the 3 tests I have when I get back are not going to be my best. However, the fun will hopefully make for the most memories, as long as I don't fail out of the program because of lack of study time!

To reiterate my previous comment, things have really picked up on this side of the world and my blogging has been left by the wayside. Something I hope to fix within the next week....we'll see if the conference allows for time in the evenings or not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment