Thursday, August 14, 2014

Absence makes the heart grow fonder????

Checking out of the bloggosphere for awhile was definitely needed for this crazy girl. I have done so many things since the last post where I definitely took a short cut and pointed out another blog that had documented my amazing spring break trip. Well since that occurred I have done a few more fun races, a glow/color run and a half marathon. I passed my big Ortho IV exam that basically determines if I can do my clinicals for PT school. I went to Portland for 4 weeks and did a clinical there while exploring and seeing family. I went to Haiti with LLU on a mission trip. Spent a long weekend at Lake Lure. Began my first affiliation in Tennessee and tons more! Now its a continuation of life on the east coast for awhile which is what brings me to this post.

It's crazy how fun it is to have a life in the south and one in southern California! I'm in awe at how natural it has become to think of Loma Linda as home. The last three weeks have been a little bit of culture shock readapting to the southern drawls and verbage that is used in these here parts. Something that I never thought would happen! It's like the line from Sweet Home Alabama (the movie), "My life in California works, but then I come down here and this fits too." 

And now for a brief catch up of life in random order:


 Learning taping techniques

Mini color run

Katie's grad and my surprise weekend visit

Beach day with Liv and Tiff

DJ's highschool grad

Happy 24th bday to me!

Backstreet boys concert!

Paint fights are awesome!

Rock and Roll half marathon finishers

Portland exploring

Tacoma 4th of July

Lake weekend

Haiti

Visiting the roomie in Oregon

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you're a fun girl! Glad you posted again :)

    ReplyDelete