Friday, January 25, 2013

Tacoma

The PT association has meetings for all PTs in January every year. This year it happened to be in San Diego, meaning LLU was greatly encouraging all of us to go! I wasn't so sure about going to sit in meetings all day so I figured since classes were basically cancelled that I would take the time and head out on my own adventure!

I got into SeaTac at 10:30 Thursday evening and headed home with Amy. Since then I have played with the kids, been to Vancouver WA and back, studied some at starbucks, picked Sue up from the airport and explored Seattle for the afternoon, played in REI, gone to the library, seen the triangle that is Tacoma, enjoyed the beautiful view of Mt. Rainier, LeMay car museum, gotten ice cream, played the piano, played fairy games, enjoyed building legos, gone to target, and grocery shopping. Amazingly more fun than being in a classroom at Loma Linda.

I have just a few days left of my break and I'm sure I'll have more pictures soon, but I figured I'd give you a taste of what I've gotten to experience this week :)

Ice cream from Baskin Robbins :)


Riding the ferris wheel in Seattle


Car museum in Tacoma! Slot car racing!

Lego man's glasses

REI camping

Making a tune!

Up up and away!

So happy gramma Sue is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment